Sunday, October 30, 2011

Busy, Busy


I apologize for being such a slacker. There has been a lot going on this past month and I have been "doing" rather writing about doing.

Tansy's chicks have really grown. They each have their own distinct look and I hope to know who gets to stay and who has to go soon. This waiting around to see who are girls and who might be boys is very trying.

Sometime last month while receiving books at the Library a copy of "Homegrown & Handmade by Deborah Niemann came across my desk. It was with surprise, and delight, I saw my quote from her blog had been included in the book. If you get a chance check out page seventeen. [wink wink]. I can't wait for the book Deborah is working on at the moment to be published.

2 comments:

Angela said...

This was so cool. I still need to see the book. Congrats again!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

I've not seen the book; what was your quote?
That's so cool, well done!
Merry Christmas from
Thistle Cove Farm