Monday, July 29, 2013

It's an Eggs-cellent Day!

Red Star Egg





I am hanging out at Angela's house sick. Low grade fever, wicked sore throat that is trying to go into my ears, body aches and a headache too. I'm on the computer so I will stay awake until I can go to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions. After all of that misery you may be wondering why I think it is such a good day.

This is a day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Yep some days you just need to get up and believe. Otherwise you will end up wallowing in your misery.

Oh the photo of the egg? It is one I found in the nest box this morning. It is bigger than an early pullet egg but not the jumbo size they will eventually become. Another reason to be happy and do a lil rejoicing ... the eggs are coming on so Yay!

No comments: