Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Secret is Out!

I spoke to Daddy yesterday and he agreed to make me a bunny hutch. =) First he tried to talk me out of getting a bunny but then he said yes. So yay a bunny is coming to The Black Sheep Cottage! My dad is such a blessing to me.

I found hutch plans online, there are shingles left over from my roof, so we need to buy wire and wood, then the fun begins. If possible I would like to have a vermiculture setup under the hutch. This will require a little more research but I see it as very doable if set up properly.

We are under another tornado watch this afternoon and evening but there is a strong chance of snow showers tomorrow ... go figure.

~ Penny ~

7 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

So, now you're going to be a Bunny Lady!
Congratulations...

KimV said...

Aren't Dads wonderful? Have fun with your little thumper!

Laura-IH said...

Oh, congratulations! I am so excited for you! What kind are you getting? Post pics! : )

Angela said...

lalalalalalalalalalalalala fingers in ears lalalalalalala

Laura-IH said...

Just checking in for a bunny update. Doesn't Angela like bunnies? If that's the case, I don't think she and I can be friends anymore. Bummer.

Conni said...

Woo-hoo!! It's Bunny Run for you!!

disa said...

成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片