Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Time is passing quickly.



 Summer is nearly over here in southern Indiana. We have had a few days, and evenings too, where it has felt like early Fall. I am ready  to move on from this Summer of emptiness.
After taking a fall at work last July I have been using a cane while trying to get my A1C down so I can have hip replacement surgery on both my hips. This has been my worst Summer since I began my urban farm. No garden. No bunnies. Just a lot of frustration. 

I have been acquiring quite a bit of yarn and planning projects. Some planned things are for Christmas presents but most items are to sell. Either here on the blog, on Angela's and my Sisters page on Facebook, or on my Etsy page. I need to update the Etsy page and make it a viable tool instead of letting it languish for so many years. 

On a happier note I do have a bit of Lavender to dry along with a little of my favorite Pineapple Sage, Spearmint, Costmary, Apple mint, Lemon Balm and Peppermint. I want to have my own herbal teas, sachets and nest box mix for this Winter.

                                                          Trying to remember to choose Joy! 
                                                                          ~ Penny ~


7 comments:

Sathya said...

Very nice post. Thank you for sharing..

Virus Removal Guidelines said...

I am a regular reader of this blog and never ever get disappointed! They are always up with something new and amazing stuff! Bluetooth Bug that doesn’t sufficiently validate ECDH keys

Baba Gyanchand said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information.
Read article on Confined Space Safety Tips.
Read Link Resources Blogs
Follow My Blog to get information about trainings.

Baba Gyanchand said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
Get Best Working Safely at Heights Course Training in Brisbane.

Baba Gyanchand said...


I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles.
Read How to Wear Yellow Sapphire.

Baba Gyanchand said...

This is a very well written post, my compliments. I’m glad to find your post. Keep sharing this type of stuff.
Read Full Shiv Tandav Strotram.

Rinku Soni said...

Buy Zambian Emerald Online are typically found in the copper-rich belt of Zambia, in areas such as the Kagem and the Grizzly mines. These mines are known for producing high-quality emeralds with good transparency and minimal inclusions (internal flaws). Inclusions are natural imperfections within the gemstone that can affect its appearance and value.